Monday, April 27, 2009

TAG....2


1.What have you been doing recently?
nothing much after my last paper... have been trying to enjoy myself through games and building up good friendships with friends..

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
no, i don't.. but mostly i will silent my handphone.. so it will not ring or alert me when i receive any call or message.. that is why i couldn't make it to reply to my friends' calls or messages immediately... i am very sorry for that..

3.What happened at 10am today?
i am still on my bed...

4.When did you last cry?
i would like to keep it as a secret.. but quite recent.. malunyeeeeer....

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
yes...

6.What do you want in your life now?
many things... but they are equally important for me.. and this really makes me confused as which goal i should start with..

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
i will bring one...

8.What’s your favourite thing to do on the bed?
resting..

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
a casual one..

10.What’s the nicest things in your inbox?
nice messages...

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
which relationship? ...erm maybe..

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
no..

13.What was the last drama you caught?
ghost whisperer..

14.What are you proud of?
something.. hehe

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
a good luck and take care msg...

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
sampai syurga... i like the melody of this song..

17.Do you have any nicknames?
should ask my friends.. some call me soo.. some call me by my name chin soon..

18.What does the newest text say?
an asking for doing a favor message.. to wrap some presents for a programme that will be carried out soon...

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
3 something...

20.Are you currently happy?
okay la...

21.Who gives you the best advice?
anyone that can impress me with his words and explanations..

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
didn't try before...

23.Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
a friend.. to exchange movies... haha

24.Is something bugging you now?
ya.. myself...

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
my sister... maybe my family will be going to Pulau Redang during this sem break... hehe

this tag was ready since yesterday... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment